REGISTRATION FOR 2019 IS NOW OPEN!
How to register:
Registration is done online using the event registration engine run by Habitat for Humanity. To access this registration tool please click on the following link:
The deadline for online registration that guarantees receiving a T-shirt in your size is 23 Aug 2019.
The FINAL date for online registration is 4:00PM Friday 06 Sep 2019.
Last-minute registration can also be done in person CASH ONLY 6:00 - 8:00PM Friday 06 Sep 2019 at Grace Presbyterian Church, 1220 Old 10th Line Road, Orleans, ON. You may also register CASH ONLY on the morning of the event Saturday 07 Sep 2019 9:00 - 9:45AM at Cairine Wilson High School, 975 Orleans Blvd, Orleans, ON. The registration desk will be near the start-finish line.
Sponsor a Participant:
If you can't join our event please consider sponsoring a registered participant by clicking on the Registration link above and then clicking on the Search button on the lower left of the Registration page to find the participant you wish to sponsor.
If you would prefer to simply make a donation to this event, please click on the Registration link above and then click on the Donate button on the lower left of the Registration page.
- Adult (19 and older) $35.00
- Youth (under 19) $25.00
- Child (under 13) $5.00 (must be accompanied by an adult participant who is responsible for no more than three child participants)
- An Individual - Adult, Youth or Child NOTE: Each individual registrant must have a unique e-mail address.)
- An Individual Adult registering oneself plus additional registrants (Adult, Youth or Child)
- For individual registrations, the registration requires name, physical address and email address information, requires a user account with username and password on the HabitatGO registration web site, and concludes with payment transaction. (Note: Registrants from previous years should re-use the username/password combination already registered)
- Within an individual registration, an Adult can optionally add additional registrants under the one registration and payment.
- Once a registration is completed and a payment is submitted, the registration cannot be modified online. If you are submitting a registration with multiple registrants, make sure that you have all the relevant information for the additional registrants prior to starting the registration (name, physical address and T-shirt sizes). If you have made a mistake on your registration, contact Sandra Oey of HabitatGO at email@example.com or 613-749-9950 ext. 257.
Use of Photographs and Videos:
Registrants to the 2019 Gracefest Fun Run/Walk (the Event) agree that any photographs, videos or other recorded images taken of them by the Event organizers from Grace Presbyterian Church (GPC) or from Habitat for Humanity - Greater Ottawa (HabitatGO) before, during or after the Event shall remain the property of GPC and HabitatGO respectively, and that GPC and/or HabitatGO have the right to use such photographs, videos and recorded images in any form and manner of media without remuneration, compensation or other obligation, at any time and from time to time for the express purpose of marketing the Event now and for future annual occurrences of the Event.